Schuylkill County Visitors’ Bureau
Union Station Building
One Progress Circle- Suite 100
Pottsville, PA 17901
Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm
Parking at Union Station
Parking for visitors to Union Station is limited to metered spaces in both the Union Station and 84 Lumber Parking Lot. Cost is $.25 per hour with the Union Station lot limited to 2 hours and the 84 Lumber Parking Lot allowing 8 hours.
***All other parking is reserved parking and you may be ticketed.
The Schuylkill County Visitors Bureau originated in 1963 when the Schuylkill County Commissioners designated the Schuylkill County Tourist Promotion Agency (TPA) as the county’s official promotional organization designed to market the county a tourism destination. We are a 501©6 organization whose mission is to increase the number of visitors to Schuylkill County, assist in enhancing the image of Schuylkill County & support the development of new tourist attractions in Schuylkill County. We are funded, almost exclusively by the county’s room tax. Thus, we are funded by tourism, which we work hard to generate. The room tax funds account for most of our total budget. We also charge extremely reasonable yearly membership dues to our members. We pride ourselves on being a transparent organization working in partnership to achieve mutually beneficial common goals that benefit visitors and make life better for our citizens living here as well.
- Regina Gargano – Executive Director
- Vanessa Gerhard – Administrative Coordinator
- Keri Johnson – Communications Coordinator
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Jerry Enders, President Jerry’s Classic Car & Collectibles Museum
- James G Caravan, Vice-President Secretary Lewis, Williams & Caravan
- Bob Carl, TreasurerSchuylkill Chamber of Commerce
- Deb Altobelli Yuengling Brewery & Gift Shop
- Allyson Chryst The Maid’s Quarters Bed, Breakfast & Tearoom
- Dave Crouse 3C’s Family Restaurant
- Joan Goodman Kaier Mansion Bed & Breakfast
- Brian Hansbury Schuylkill Economic Development Corporation
- Sandy Hess Hess Catering
- Noreen O’Boyle Holiday Inn Express & Suites
- Stephanie Premich Mud & Maker
- Chastity Moran Pioneer Tunnel Coal Mine & Steam Train
ADDITIONAL COUNTY VISITOR CENTERS
Mahanoy City Visitors Center
1 West Centre St.
Mahanoy City, PA 17948
Tamaqua Visitors Center
18 North Railroad Street
Tamaqua, PA 18252
(570) 668-3030 or (570) 668-2093